Moje PMDP (My PMDP)
This app offers the latest transport information, shown simply and clearly.
- fastest connections, stop departures and favourite stops
- offline timetables for stops
- notifications of traffic accidents and any other events that may delay PMDP arrivals
- a personalised-notification option
- info on planned transport-system changes
- an interactive map of PMDP stops and lines
- a mobile desktop widget – and many other convenient features
This app is free, and it’s available for Android 4.4 and up and iOS 9 and up.
Have a question or need any help? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be glad to lend a hand.
If you use public transportation in Pilsen frequently, you can now store your Pilsen Card right on your phone or on your bank card.
You can purchase both season fare and transfer tickets in this app. The ticket prices are the same as for tickets bought from the in-vehicle terminals. Ticket payments are made via Mastercard’s Masterpass app; Masterpass must be installed on your device.
No longer do you need to go anywhere to have your card topped up or issued to you. Plus you’ll have an overview of all your transactions.
Virtual Cards can be used in Pilsen municipal transportation vehicles.
For more information, read the instructions on how to get and top up a Virtual Card.
This app is free and is available for Android and iOS: